[tw-tabs tab1=”Web Design & Development” tab2=”Digital Analytics” tab3=”Search Engine Optimization” tab4=”Graphic Design” tab5=”Branding & Marketing” ] [tw-tab]
- Web design
- Front-end web development
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal)
- Web Applications
- Blog Development
- Social networking
- Google Digital Analytics Fundamentals Certification through the Google Analytics Academy 
- Monitor web analytics tools (Google, NetInsights).
- Provide insight and analysis on trends.
- Implementation of web tracking.
- Oversee the flow of data through various stages of web and digital use.
- Develop, execute, and analyze results for online marketing test campaigns.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Corporate Identity Systems (Business Card, Letterhead, Envelope, etc.)
- Logo Design
- Trade Show Booths and Materials
- Wedding Invitations
- Media Packaging (CD/DVD, etc.)
- Brand Style guidelines
- Rebranding, strategy and positioning
- Company naming and corporate identity creation
- Campaign branding and brand roll-out
- Branding guidelines and brand management
- Strategic marketing, marketing materials (print and digital) and marketing/product websites
- Exhibitions Signage and materials
[/tw-tab] [/tw-tabs] [tw-divider]Testimonials[/tw-divider]
Jessica, Signature Swaps
I contacted Georgetta to request assistance with developing the Signature Swaps website. Georgetta is very creative, patient, and professional and I truly enjoyed working with her. She has a pleasant attitude, great customer service skills and an excellent work ethic. During the web development process, she displayed a high degree of originality and creativity. She is familiar with the latest trends and web design applications. Her work exceeded my expectations and she added additional materials to the site to benefit my business and customers. Not only did Georgetta create my website but she took the initiative to create the Signature Swaps logo as well. I was impressed with her commitment and attention to detail. I am grateful for her time and efforts! I am pleased with the final product! Due to the fact that she delivers high quality work, I recommended Georgetta to several of my friends and nonprofit organizations in need of a talented web designer. [tw-column width=”one-half]
Camille, Canaan Baptist Church
Dream in Code provided me with excellent customer service. I was thoroughly impressed with Georgetta’s creative skills and the high quality of their client service. Through a thorough consultative process, she was able to develop the exact product I desired. I will continue to patronize Dream-in-Code for all of my media and graphic design needs in the future and highly recommend Georgetta’s services. [/tw-column] [tw-column width=”one-half” position=”last”]
Chabria, Meet the Burrells
Georgetta created my wedding website, and it was amazing! I received numerous compliments on the website. It was a pleasure working with Georgetta. She was accessible, attentive, and creative. She did an excellent job of bringing my husband’s and I’s ideas to life. We loved her work so much that we hired her to do our wedding invitations. If I need a website created in the future, I will definitely use Georgetta!!! [/tw-column]